Thursday, October 21, 2010

Death and Love

The two things in my life I have thought most about.
Such emotion, such passion, such inquisition.
Such acceptance in the alienation I have felt in each of these.
Such enthralment I have held in companionship with both at different times in my life.
I have wanted nothing more then to be one with death at times where I was ready to give up, but here I am, her I stand still living this life. Because I felt purpose in my belonging, that there was something whispering to me that there was more then what I had already experienced, that love would call me, that it would stand by my side and reveal to me, myself.
This is why I say “I believe in you” because I know there is more then the suffering we have shared with the silence, that your words have not been unanswered, that your calling has been the answer you have been searching for.
Its all the little things, its all the beautiful, terrible, stupendous, extravagant, imaginative, simplistic, unheard of, little things that reside not without, but within. The subtleties of you, the life and death, the love and affliction of our human experience.
So if you could see these little things for what they are, and I know you do, because I have at times. Would you start to see something real, something more significant?? And could you see them for what they are?? Unconditionally?? Could we find ourselves in a place where love was not a dream, but an actuality of real life, broken up into little things for us to appreciate. Appreciate as parts of ourselves, as extensions of the grandest mode of belief we could ever “image in” to our senses. The question is, Are you ready?? Ready to jump into life, and to die! Ready to accept that all that you have ever excepted as you (your home, workplace, family) are created in your mind. Its all inside you, the whole world!!


Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

1 comment:

  1. Love is Life, as your chosen blog title clearly states. And so life can only be truly enjoyed when death is not feared but accepted as a natural progression ...

    ReplyDelete