Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 insight of my november 30 day expansion!

DAY THREE!!!

SOoo, today i was confronted by the aggressiveness of how i want to change everything. How dissatisfied I am with how I have been treating myself internally. The two are the same, they're both resistance, and neither have helped me nurture myself. So i have created an internal dialogue of quarrel, of fight and flight. I feel my forehead clenching the skin between my eyebrows and I am constantly telling myself to relax. So i have set an offering, and from there I can grow. I see not only things inside but outside starting to shift and I am resisting. The ego in me does not want to let go, it loves to be present in my life. It loves to be recognized in its say, no matter how much it doesn't make sense. This ego has grown from all the places of discontent and victory. And so would you consider this character to have any other say then from that? Today I re-cognize the dualism inside of myself. I envelope the people that exist in me and attach to neither. From here I can observe that there is no need to be "good" or "right', but a place in which i can reside and watch. So if resistance has been a part of you, and you feel the two people inside always bickering, do not disassociate but rather exceed the attachment of who you are, to either of these ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment